Asked by: Xiaoqing Pfeufertechnology and computing email
How do I know which post office is holding my mail?
Last Updated: 7th January, 2020
- Go to the website Welcome | USPS.
- Then go to USPS.com® - Find Locations.
- On the left hand side underneath the words Location Typesyouwill see a drop down box that says “PostOfficesTM” and “Approved Postal ProvidersTM”.
- Call the Post Office listed, and verify they are infactthe office that delivers your mail.
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, can I pick up mail from the post office before it is delivered?
You can request that the destinationPostOffice hold the item for you or have it returned tosender.Verify that your shipment is eligible for Package Intercept.Ifeligible, you can submit your request online afterloggingin with your USPS.com account. We will thenattemptto intercept and redirect the shipment.
Beside above, how do I hold my mail? A request to Hold Mail can be submitted inthreeways: Contacting 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) wherearepresentative can assist you. Note: A Hold Mail requestisnot necessary for a PO Box, as mail will be allowedtoaccumulate for up to 30 days.
Likewise, how do I get USPS to hold my mail?
- First, check to ensure Hold Mail is available to you.
- Next, choose your dates.
- Decide how you'll get your mail once your Hold MailServiceends.
- Delivery returns to its original schedule the day after yourEndHold Date.
Can I collect my mail from the sorting office?
Early Collect™ gives you the optiontocollect all the available mail for youraddress,direct from your local Delivery Office.