Asked by: Nidal Tchekomasovbooks and literature cookbooks
How do I lend books on my iPhone Nook app?
Last Updated: 16th June, 2020
- Click the Settings icon on the book cover, thenclick the "LendMe" option (pictured below). You will benavigated to the Lend Offer page.
- Enter the recipient's e-mail address associated withtheir BN.com account in the space provided.
- To Accept a Lend Offer via E-mail:
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, how do I lend books from my iPhone to my Nook?
How to Lend NOOK Books on a NOOK Tablet
- Make sure your NOOK Tablet's WiFi system is enabled and thedevice is successfully connected to the Internet.
- Press the ∩ button to display the quick nav bar.
- Tap the Apps button.
- Tap the Social Apps icon.
- Tap NOOK Friends.
- Tap the Add Friend button.
- Choose a source of friends: Find Friends from My Contacts.
Secondly, can I share my Nook books with Kindle? Share nook books on kindledevice. Kindle does not support epub format. It supportsKindle AZW format and Adobe PDF format, so you need toconvert nook books to azw format in order that you will beable to read it on Kindle. Click here to learn how toconvert nook books to kindle.
Thereof, can you still lend Nook books?
You can lend NOOK books from an authorized,registered NOOK device. You can also manage thelending of your NOOK books through a web browser byusing your MyNOOK account (mynook.com). Double check that thebook is eligible for lending. Only certain bookscan be shared using the LendMe program.
How do I lend a book?
To loan a book:
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Select the Actions button for the title that you want to loan,and then select Loan this title. If Loan this title is not anoption, lending is not available for that title.
- Enter the recipient's email address and an optionalmessage.
- Click Send now.