Asked by: Shayan Chacarrotechnology and computing antivirus software
How do I log into Sophos Central Admin?
Last Updated: 21st May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, how do I log into Sophos?
Go to https://my.sophos.com.
- The Sign into your account window will appear. Enter youremailaddress and password, then click on the green Sign Inbutton.
- You are now logged in to your Sophos Homeaccountdashboard.
Secondly, what is Sophos endpoint? Sophos Endpoint is an endpointprotectionproduct that combines antimalware, web and applicationcontrol,device control and much more. Typically, endpointsoftwareworks as an agent that communicates with the console, butcan alsofunction as standalone software for off-siteendpointcomputers.
Accordingly, how do I add an admin to Sophos Central?
How to give user access in Central Admin
- Log in to Sophos Central Admin and select People fromtheleft-hand pane.
- Select the users by checking the checkbox next to theirnamesand then click Email Setup Link.
- Check the Sophos Central Self Service Welcome/SetupEmailcheckbox and then click Send.
What is Sophos ID?
Sophos ID is the name of our single sign-on(SSO)mechanism which allows customers and partners to accesswebservices via a single login. This article describes how tocreateand use a Sophos ID account. If you already have aMySophosor SophServ account. Sophos IDregistration.