Asked by: Chafiaa Capellastechnology and computing desktop publishing
How do I make a good background in Word?
Last Updated: 3rd January, 2020
- Open Microsoft Word. Its icon resembles abluebackground with a white "W" on top.
- Click Blank document. It's in the top-left corner ofthetemplates page.
- Click Design.
- Click Watermark.
- Click a watermark template.
- Add text to your document, like usual.
Click to see full answer.
Besides, how do I change the background color of only one page in Word?
In Word, you can give documents abackgroundcolour. It means that you change the defaultwhite toany other colour, or with a fill effect even.To dothis, go to the Page Layout ribbon tab and choosePageColor. From there, you pick the options youwant.
Also, how do I remove field shading in Word? Controlling Field Shading
- Display the Word Options dialog box. (In Word 2007 clicktheOffice button and then click Word Options.
- At the left of the dialog box click Advanced. (SeeFigure1.)
- In the Show Document Content section, use the FieldShadingdrop-down list to specify how you want Word to handlefieldshading.
- Click OK.
Thereof, how do I get rid of field shading in Word?
Remove Field Shading in Word 2016
- When found, click the option to open the 'Word Options'dialogbox displays.
- Next, scroll down to the “Show documentcontent”section and locate “Field shading”option.
- The action when confirmed, ensures that the user does notwishto see the fields shaded.
How do I remove background color in pages?
Remove background color from behind paragraphs
- Select the paragraphs you want to remove the backgroundcolorfrom.
- In the Format sidebar, click the Layout button nearthetop.
- Click the disclosure triangle next to Borders & Rules.