Asked by: Jucilene Liharevsports climbing
How do I make Feebas evolve faster?
Last Updated: 20th January, 2020
- From the Pokemon GO home screen, tap on thetrainerAvatar.
- Tap on the Buddy button.
- Switch the current Buddy Pokemon withFeebas.
- Select the Feebas that needs to be evolved.
- Walk 20km with the chosen Feebas Buddy.
- Collect 100 Feebas candies.
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, how do you make Feebas evolve faster in Pokemon go?
How do you evolve Feebas into Milotic inPokémonGo
- Tap on your Avatar.
- Tap on your Buddy.
- Tap on the Switch button, bottom right.
- Tap on Yes to confirm you want to switch buddies.
- Choose the Feebas you want to walk.
- Walk with your Feebas Buddy for 20 KM.
- Collect 100 Feebas candy as you go (if youhaven'talready).
Subsequently, question is, what does Feebas need to evolve? ??? Hinbass) is aWater-typePokémon introduced in Generation III. Itevolves intoMilotic when leveled up with its Beautifulcondition high enough,or (from Generation V onward) when tradedholding a PrismScale.
Moreover, how do you evolve Feebas by walking?
The Buddy Evolutions are uncommon in Pokemon Go, butitis natural because Feebas requires ahigh“Beauty” condition before it can evolve.Youhave to walk Feebas as your buddy for 20km and have100candy to evolve it to Milotic. It takes 5km to getacandy with Feebas as your buddy.
How do you catch Feebas?
- Travel to Route 119. This is the only area inPokémonEmerald that Feebas can be found.
- Start fishing.
- Use Surf to fish in all of the water tiles.
- Use a Super Rod.
- Fish in a pattern.
- Fish each tile five times.
- Catch multiple Feebas.
- Change the tiles around if you want.