Asked by: Mihaita Voelkltechnology and computing browsers
How do I make Google my default screen?
Last Updated: 26th May, 2020
- Click the Tools icon at the far right of the browserwindow.
- Select Internet options.
- In the General tab, find the Search section and clickSettings.
- Select Google.
- Click Set as default and click Close.
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, how do I set Google as my default search engine in Windows 10?
Windows 10 Tip: How to change the default search engine inEdge
- Navigate to Google.com.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the browserwindow, then click on 'Settings'
- Go down to the bottom and click 'View Advanced Settings'
- Scroll down until you see 'Search in the address bar with',click on it and select 'Add New'
- Then click on Google and select 'Add as default'
Also Know, how do I set Google as my homepage on my phone? Make Google my homepage – how to set it up
- After you open Chrome, tap on the browser's Menu icon, which islocated on the top right side of the app.
- You then want to scroll down and tap on the Settingsoption.
- After that, you then select the “Home Page” optioninside Settings.
Then, how do you set Google as your homepage on Chrome?
Choose your homepage
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Select Settings.
- Under "Appearance," check the box Show Home button.
- Below "Show Home button," click Change to choose yourhomepage.
How do I set Google as my default search engine in Windows 11?
Change your default search engine
- Select Tools. > Manage add-ons.
- Select the search engine you want, and then select Set asdefault > Close. If you don't see the search engine you want inthe list, select Find more search providers at the bottom of thedialog box and follow the on-screen instructions to add a newone.