Asked by: Suhaib Correchertechnology and computing wearable technology
How do I make my Fitbit blaze clock face?
Last Updated: 5th April, 2021
- With your device nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.
- Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
- Browse the available clock faces. Tap the clock face you want and tap Select to install it.
- Sync your device to see the change.
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how do I get the clock face on my Fitbit blaze?
If you want to change a clock face, you need to do the following from your Fitbit app:
- Open the Fitbit app and tap or click the Account icon.
- Then tap Blaze > Clock Face.
- Sync your Blaze to see the change. Note that if you see an error screen after changing the clock, restart your Blaze and try updating the clock again.
Additionally, can I download more fitbit clock faces? To update the clock face on your watch, you must have no more than 38 apps installed. Some clock faces have different color themes or other settings.
Similarly, can you get different faces for fitbit blaze?
Click on the little Blaze icon up at the top and select "Clock Face." You'll be presented with 12 different faces, from digital, Fitbit-y styles to more traditional analog styles. Choose one, click the back arrow up at the top and re-sync your watch to update it with the new face.
Can you put a picture on your Fitbit blaze?
Hello no you can not put a picture as your background. You can switch the watch faces. I hear that Fitbit will be releasing additional watch face designs soon.