Asked by: Zdenek Penedostyle and fashion high fashion
How do I make my Tumblr blog private on mobile?
Last Updated: 24th April, 2021
- Click “Settings” under the Account menu atthe top of the Dashboard.
- Click your secondary blog name in the menu onthe right side.
- At the bottom of your blog settings, enable“Password protect this blog.”
- Enter your desired password.
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, how do you view private blogs on Tumblr?
To access your private posts: On the web,choose the blog from the account menu (the human icon) atthe top right of the screen, then scroll through your dashboarduntil you find the post.
Additionally, how do I make my likes private on Tumblr? How To Make Your “Likes” on TumblrPrivate
- It has come to my attention that a lot of people don't knowthat your likes on Tumblr are publicly accessible.
- Step 1: Go to your settings.
- Step 2: Go to dashboard settings (on the right)
- Step 3: Turn Off “Share posts you like”
- That's it.
Thereof, can you password protect your main Tumblr blog?
Click "Settings" under the account menu (the personsilhouette) at the top of the dashboard. Click yoursecondary blog name in the menu on the right side. At thebottom of your blog settings, enable “Passwordprotect this blog.” Enter your desiredpassword.
What is posting privately on Tumblr?
Any posts created on Tumblr, includingreblogs, can be set as private. Private posts can beseen only by the admins and members of the blog, and are notdisplayed publicly. Private reblogs are useful for contentyou only want certain colleagues or employees to view.