Asked by: Jinling Comamalamovies drama movies
How do I make Netflix Spanish?
Last Updated: 21st January, 2020
- Go to Netflix.com.
- Select Manage Profiles.
- Select the user profile that has the wrong language.
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
- Sign out and sign back in to save your new settings.
Click to see full answer.
Also know, can you watch Netflix in Spanish?
Since Netflix doesn't let you makeseparate watch lists on your profile there is no way toseparate the shows that you are already watching fromthe ones you want to watch in Spanish (or anylanguage for that matter) Hover over browse (using the website.Click Subtitles and Captions.
Beside above, how do I change my default audio on Netflix? Adjust Playback Settings Scroll down to the My Profile section and clickPlayback settings. You can then choose from thedefault video quality, low quality, medium quality, or highquality. That default setting can be one of the annoyingthings about using Netflix.
Beside this, how do you change the language on Netflix on a smart TV?
Change your subtitle language
- Visit the Account section of the Netflix website.
- Under My Profile, select Language.
- Select your preferred subtitle language.
- Try to play your TV show or movie with your preferred subtitlesagain.
How do you change the language back to English?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settingsapp Google Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under "General preferences for the web," tap Language.
- Tap Edit .
- Choose your language. At the top right, tap Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, tap Add anotherlanguage.