- Go to the Mail app's home screen.
- Select VIP (if you already have contacts designated asVIP, tap the i in the circle next to VIP )
- Tap on Add VIP
- Choose a name from your contact list.
Beside this, how do I add VIP to Outlook?
You can instead add the contact as a VIP:
- Open Mail and navigate to the Mailboxes screen where the listof email folders are located.
- Tap VIP, or choose the (i) button if you already have one ormore VIP senders set up.
- Choose Add VIP.
- Search for and select a contact.
- The new VIP contact will show up in the list.
Then, how do you make a contact VIP?
How to add the first contact to your VIP list on iPhone andiPad
- Launch the Mail app from the Home screen of your iPhone oriPad.
- Tap Mailboxes in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Tap the VIP inbox directly underneath your regular inbox.
- Tap Add VIP.
- Tap on the name of the contact you'd like to add to VIP.
The messages appear in the New Mail Alertsdialog box, where you can select a message and click the Open Itembutton to read it. To be alerted in Outlook 2016 when youget messages from certain people, start by turningoff all email alerts: On the File tab, choose Options toopen the Outlook Options dialog box.