Asked by: Bohdana Lanzuelatechnology and computing photo editing software
How do I make transparency in InDesign?
Last Updated: 12th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, how do you do transparency in InDesign?
Apply transparency effects
- Select an object.
- Choose Window > Effects to display the Effects panel.
- Select a level to designate which parts or part of theobjectyou want to change:
- Do any of the following to open the Effects dialog box:
- Choose options and settings for the effect.
- Click OK.
Secondly, how do I make my background transparent? You can create a transparent area inmostpictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparentareasin.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > SetTransparentColor.
- In the picture, click the color you want to maketransparent.Notes:
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
Moreover, how do I change the opacity of a shape in InDesign?
Select the Apply Effects button, which is located ontheControl Panel. Select either Object, Stroke, Fill or Textdependingon the item you are adjusting the opacity of. Entera valuein the Opacity box. You may also click and drag thesliderlocated next to the opacity setting.
How do I make an image transparent?
Change the transparency of a picture or fillcolor
- Select the picture or object for which you want to changethetransparency.
- Select the Picture Format or Shape Format tab, and thenselectTransparency .
- Select one of the preset options, or select PictureTransparencyOptions at the bottom for more detailed choices.