Asked by: Shuangwei Zhirkovbusiness and finance startups
How do I manage friends on Facebook?
Last Updated: 2nd March, 2020
To add friends to your Close Friends list:
- Go to your friend's profile.
- Hover over Friends at the top of their profile.
- Select Close Friends.
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, how do I manage friend lists on Facebook?
To add friends to a custom list or smart list:
- From your News Feed, go to the Explore section on the leftandclick Friend Lists.
- Click the name of the list you want to edit.
- Click Manage List in the top right, then select Edit List.
- Click On This List, then select Friends.
Beside above, how can I unfriend all my Facebook friends at once? Go to your friend list. Take your cursor onthe“Friend” button available next to the nameofthe friend you want to unfriend. Adrop-downmenu appears with “Unfriend” optiongiven at theend. Click on the “Unfriend” optionto deletethat friend from your list.
Just so, how do I edit my friends list on Facebook mobile app?
- Open Facebook on your Android.
- Tap the ≡ menu.
- Tap Friends.
- Tap the Friends button next to the person you want toedit.
- Tap Edit Friend List.
- Tap a list with a blue check mark to remove this person fromthelist.
- Tap another list's name to add the friend to that list.
- Tap Done.
How do you edit your close friends list on Facebook?
- Click Friends Lists. It's on the left side of the page underthe“Explore” header.
- Click Close Friends. It's in the main panel of the screenunderthe “Friends” heading.
- Click Edit List. It's at the top-right corner of the page.
- Click On This List.
- Select Friends.
- Select friends to add to the list.
- Click Finish.