Asked by: Hye Kulimusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I manage iTunes subscriptions on iPhone?
Last Updated: 18th June, 2020
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes &AppStore.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tapViewApple ID. You might need to sign in with yourAppleID.
- Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
- Tap your Apple Music subscription.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how do I cancel an iTunes subscription on my iPhone?
How to cancel an App Store or News+ subscription oniPhoneor iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint IDwhenprompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
where are subscriptions on iTunes? The easiest way to do so is to access theiTunesStore, scroll to the bottom of the main page and clickon the AppleID button, then click View Apple ID. After enteringyour password,scroll down to the Subscriptions section andhit Manage. Youcan manage your subscriptions on iOS aswell.
Considering this, how do I edit my Apple subscriptions?
How to change or cancel subscriptions on your Mac
- Open the App Store app.
- Click the sign-in button or your Apple ID at the bottom ofthesidebar.
- Click View Information.
- On the Account Information page, scroll to theManagesection.
- Click Edit next to the subscription that you want.
Does Apple give refunds for subscriptions?
Only Apple can process refundsforpurchases made through an Apple iTunes account. When yougetto this page, click "Billing & Subscriptions"followedby "Subscriptions & Purchases." Once here,you'll begiven a variety of avenues through which you cancontactApple.