Asked by: Dianne Viceiramusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I move my Gmail contacts to iCloud?
Last Updated: 4th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Furthermore, how do I transfer my Gmail contacts to iCloud?
Here's how to copy Gmail contactstoiCloud To copy the Gmail contactstoiCloud, simply select the respective contacts,rightclick and choose “Copy to…”. Thenselectthe iCloud account. Select the Gmail account,uncheckthe box next to “Contacts”, andclick“Apply”.
Likewise, can you transfer Google contacts to iPhone? How to import Google contactsoniPhone. Step 1: On your iPhone, go to Settings>Passwords & Accounts, and select Add Account. Step 2: Taponthe Google logo to create a new Google account.Step3: Enter your Google email and password, and tap Nexttoproceed.
Also to know, how can I transfer my contacts to iCloud?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. If you're usingiOS10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud.
- Turn on Contacts.
- When you're asked if you want to Merge or Cancel,tapMerge.
How do I connect my Gmail to iCloud?
Here's how to set up Gmail:
- Open the Gmail app.
- Tap three stacked lines upper left.
- Scroll to, then tap Settings.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Other.
- Enter your iCloud email address in the [email protected]
- Enter the app specific password, generated atApple'swebsite.