- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under "Appearance," click Themes. You can also gotothe gallery by visiting Chrome WebStoreThemes.
- Click the thumbnails to previewdifferentthemes.
- When you find a theme you'd like to use, click AddtoChrome.
Keeping this in view, how do I change the background on my Google homepage?
Sign in to your Google Account in the toprightcorner of the Google homepage. ClickChangebackground image at the bottom of the Googlehomepage.Once you've chosen your image, click Select at thebottom of thewindow. It may take a moment before your new Googlehomepagebackground appears.
Beside above, how do you create a theme for Google Chrome?
Either go to the Chrome Web Store and searchfor“Chrome Theme Creator,” or go directly totheChrome Theme Creator page. Select Add to Chrometoinstall the theme creator on Chrome.Chromewill take you to its apps tab. Locate and select theThemeCreator icon.
To change your phone's white area to black, and BlacktoWhite, just follow these steps:
- Open settings.
- Scroll down and find accessibility option.
- Scroll down and turn on Colour inversion underdisplaysection.