Asked by: Hwa Busitechnology and computing programming languages
How do I open a browser in IntelliJ?
Last Updated: 30th January, 2020
- Press Alt+F2 .
- Right-click a file and select Open in Browser.
- From the main menu, select View | Open in Browser.
- Use the browser popup in the top right part of the editor window. Click the browser button to open the web server file URL, or Shift+Click it to open the local file URL.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do I open an HTML file in IntelliJ?
From the main menu, select File | New, and then select HTML File from the list. IntelliJ IDEA creates a stub file based on the HTML file template and opens it in the editor.
Secondly, how do I change my default browser in PyCharm? In the Settings/Preferences dialog Ctrl+Alt+S , click Web Browsers under Tools. The Web Browsers page opens. From the Default Browser list, choose the browser to use by default for previewing pages. To use the default operating system browser, choose System default.
Also to know, how add XML to IntelliJ?
Option 1: Import Code Style XML
- File → Settings → Editor → Code Style.
- Select the small gear icon next to "Scheme", select Import Scheme → IntelliJ IDEA code style XML.
- Select the duraspace-intellij-java-code-style.xml (under checkstyle/ide-support in the DuraSpace resources repo directory)
- Select OK, then Apply, then OK.
What is WebStorm used for?