Asked by: Fattoum Mucientestechnology and computing shareware and freeware
How do I open an ODF file in Microsoft Office?
Last Updated: 30th April, 2020
- Click the Microsoft Office Button , and thenclickOpen.
- In the File of type list, clickOpenDocumentText.
- Click the file you want to open, and thenclickOpen.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, can ODF files be opened in Microsoft Word?
While Microsoft Word uses the DOC and DOCXformatsfor document files, its competitor,Apache'sOpenOffice Writer, uses the ODT format.However,Microsoft Word 2010 and 2013 offer native supportfor theODT format, so you can open the file in asimilar toany other Word file.
Furthermore, are Open Office documents compatible with Microsoft Word? Open Office has excellentcompatibilitywith Office formats and can export toPDF from all threeapps. By default, Open Office uses theOpen Documentstandard for native files, but you can changeit to save toMicrosoft formats, and it can read and writeexistingWord, Excel, and PowerPoint files.
Beside above, how do I convert an ODT file to PDF?
How to convert odt to pdf from LibreOffice Writer
- Open the file you want to print by using eitherCtrl+Ocombination or clicking File->Open.
- Use File->Print or press Ctrl+P to prepare the fileforprinting.
- In the Print window select novaPDF from the list.
- Click Print and the file will be converted to PDF.
How do I open a Microsoft Word document?
Open within Microsoft Word
- Open the Microsoft Word program.
- Click the File tab on the Ribbon and click the Openoption.
- If the Open window does not appear, click the Browse optiontoopen that window.
- In the Open window, find and select the file you want to openinMicrosoft Word.