Asked by: Laziza Anikieveducation early childhood education
How do I open kidzee play school?
Last Updated: 25th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, what is the fees of kidzee?
Kidzee Fee 2018-19
|ADMISSION FEE FOR NEW STUDENT|
|New Admission||Rs. 6000|
|Annual Charges (Applicable for Old & NewStudents)||Rs. 2000|
|Tuition Fee Rs||1500||6320|
Similarly, how do you start euros for kids? Investment Details
- EuroKids offers you this opportunity with an initial investmentof INR 10-15 lakhs, which includes the start-up franchise fee andthe ambience and equipment costs for the school.
- They require the premises on the ground floor, which has afloor area of at least 2000 sq. ft. with an open outdoor area.
In respect to this, how can I start a play school in India?
- Get permissions to start a preschool.
- Name your preschool.
- Define your budget.
- Develop a preschool curriculum.
- Select a location.
- Join a preschool entrepreneurship program.
Is kidzee a good school?
Kidzee is very good atmosphere to work forladies . We are the second mother's for the childrens.Kidzee is abuse free for children , our management is strictagainst teachers if we are rude with children's. They gave trainingin between for better performance .