Asked by: Hernan Sanchoyartutechnology and computing antivirus software
How do I open the Google Settings app on my Android?
Last Updated: 1st March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, where is the Google Settings app on my Android phone?
Change your Android Google app settings
- On your Android device, open the Google app .
- Tap Menu Search settings.
- Tap the setting you want to change.
Secondly, how do I open app settings on Android? Open the Settings appandtap“Apps” under the Device heading togetstarted.You'll see a list of all the apps installedonyourAndroid device. Tap one of the apps in thelisttoview more information.
Similarly, how do I get to Google settings?
- Under "Account," tap Google Account.
- Across the top, scroll to the tab you want.
- Tap a tab: ??Home. Personal info. Update basic infoinyourGoogle Account. Learn how to change your name and otherinfo.Data& personalization. See your data, activity,andpreferencesthat can make Google services more useful toyou.
How do I enable Google Play services on my Android phone?
Step 1: Make sure Google Play Services isuptodate
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Scroll down and tap App Details.
- Tap Update or Install. If you don't see these options,followthesteps in Step 2 and Step 3.