Asked by: Yuan Calettravel travel accessories
How do I pair my Jabra boost Bluetooth?
Last Updated: 9th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, how do I pair my Jabra boost?
To pair with a new or second mobile phone, follow thesesteps:
- Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile phone.
- Turn on your Jabra Boost by setting the On/off switch to the“on” position.
- Press and hold (3 seconds) the Multi-function button until theBluetooth light flashes blue.
Additionally, how do I pair my Jabra Elite Bluetooth? First time pairing directly from the box
- Remove Jabra Elite Sport from the box.
- Press and hold the Multi-function button located on the rightearbud (3 seconds) until the pairing instructions areannounced.
- Follow the voice-guided instructions to pair with yoursmartphone.
One may also ask, how do I put my Jabra Bluetooth in pairing mode?
Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile phone. Press andhold (5 seconds) the Multi-function button on the Jabra StepWireless until the Bluetooth indicator flashes red and blue.Pairing mode is then announced in the headset.
How do I connect my Jabra Bluetooth to my iPhone 6?
Pairing Instructions for the JABRA BT2020™ and AppleiPhone 6
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Bluetooth.
- Ensure Bluetooth is turned On.
- Ensure the BT2020 is turned Off.
- Press and hold the Answer button until you have a solid blueLED.
- Touch the JABRA BT2020 in the list.
- The passkey for the BT2020 is 0000 (4 zeros)
- Enter the PIN.