Asked by: Otoniel Gregoretechnology and computing wearable technology
How do I pair my Jambox speaker?
Last Updated: 9th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, how do I pair my Jambox Bluetooth speaker?
Part 2 Enabling Jambox Pairing Mode
- Hold the power switch on the side of the Jambox in theupposition for 3 seconds.
- Listen for an audio message from the Jambox that informs youitis in pairing mode. The LED ring light should flash redandwhite.
- Lower the Power button to the middle position.
One may also ask, how do I connect my Jambox to my iPhone? Answer: A: After you turn on the bluetooth onyouriPhone, get your Jambox and hold the 'on switch'allthe up for about three seconds to put it into pairingmode.Give it a few seconds and it should show up onyouriPhone.
Thereof, how do I reset my Jambox speaker?
Resetting the Jambox
- Make sure your Jambox is off (like in the picture above)
- Make sure your Jambox is NOT plugged in.
- Press and hold the big round button on the top ofthespeaker.
- While you're still holding, plug the Jambox into apowersource.
- It should light up immediately.
How do I pair 2 Mini Jambox speakers?
When you get two Mini Jambox speakers togetheryoucan hold the three buttons (Volume Up, Down and Play) on top ofthespeakers down to sync them. They willautomaticallysearch and sync. You can also have themseparate to left andright speakers by then holding down thetwo volumebuttons.