Asked by: Ichrak Yatzenkoautomotive driverless cars
How do I pay for parking with my phone?
Last Updated: 1st July, 2020
- Download the PayByPhone app. Download the app nowfromtheBlackberry, Google Play and iOS App Store.
- Enter your location code. Tap in the locationcodeyouwish to park in as advertised on street signage.
- Enter your parking duration. Add the timedurationyouwish to park for.
- Extend your parking anytime.
Click to see full answer.
Then, how does pay by phone parking app work?
Pay-by-phone parking allowsanydriverparking in a fare required space the option todiverttheexpense to a credit card or to a mobile network operatorviatheuse of a mobile phone, mobile applicationorcomputer,opposed to inserting cash into a parking meterorpay anddisplay machine.
Subsequently, question is, how do you use RingGo parking? How else can I use RingGo
- Call us from your phone to park on 0203 046 0010.
- Text RingGo to park, send one short message andpayforparking.
- Use our excellent apps, free to download them now.
- Pay for your parking in advance, extend a sessionanddownloadyour VAT receipts.
- Book a long term parking permit online.
Similarly one may ask, how does a parking app work?
The car owner enters the vehicle number intheappand books a spot. When he reaches theparkinglot, a sensorwill read the license plate and feed itin thedatabase. Theapp will then guide the owner to thededicatedspot.Parking fee can be paid throughtheappitself.
Is Park mobile free on weekends?
Please note that transaction feeschargedbyParkmobile are assessed any time you activate orextendaparking session. If you are creating a session and seethatthecharge only includes your transaction fee, parkingmaybefree. If you are confident that parkingisfree,please do not activate theparkingsession.