Asked by: Flaviano Mcgrathtechnology and computing video software
How do I play music from OneDrive?
Last Updated: 19th June, 2021
- Open OneDrive on a PC running Windows 10 and signin.
- Select Files > Music and then select the musicfolder or folders you want to move.
- Select Download.
- Navigate to the location you saved the folder or folders andunzip them.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, how do I get music on OneDrive?
How to add your music to OneDrive
- If you don't have a Music folder in OneDrive, create one.
- Open the file folder where you keep your MP3 music files.
- Drag the music to your Music folder on OneDrive.
- Use the Groove Music app to play your tunes on any of yourdevices.
Secondly, how do I play music on groove? To start playing songs using the GrooveMusic app, go to the main menu, select "My music," andthen click or tap on Songs on the right side of the app. NowGroove Music displays a list of all your songs. Scroll downuntil you find the song you want to play and press thePlay button which appears on your selection.
In respect to this, can you stream from OneDrive?
However, you can't stream them directlyfrom OneDrive. Files can be uploaded using yourbrowser or the OneDrive app (recommended), but songscan only be streamed on Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1 Musicapp, Xbox One / 360, or via an Internetbrowser.
How do I stream music from my computer to my iPhone?
Stream music and videos from computer to iPhone iPad viaiTunes
- Enable Home Sharing on Mac or PC. On your computer end, run theiTunes, sign in with your Apple ID from the Account menu iniTunes.
- Enable Home Sharing on iPhone iPad. On your iOS device, go toSettings >> Music or Videos.
- Stream music and videos from computer to iPhone iPad. Open theMusic app on iPhone or iPad.