Asked by: Rea Gartohome and garden home entertaining
How do I program a RCA universal remote to my Vizio TV?
Last Updated: 21st February, 2020
- Manually turn on your TV (or device you want to control)
- Press the TV (or device) button and hold for 5 seconds until the LED flashes twice.
- Find the programming code for your TV (or device) in the code list and enter it using the Number Buttons.
- Point the VIZIO remote control at the device and press the POWER button.
Click to see full answer.
Also, how do I program my RCA universal remote to my TV?
- Manually turn on your TV.
- Aim your remote at the TV panel and press and hold the TV button.
- Once the light is turned on, at the same time, press and hold the “On/Off” button until the light turns on again.
how do I program my RCA universal remote without a code? If Your Universal Remote Doesn't Have a Code Search Button
- Power on the equipment you want to control.
- Press and hold the button on the universal remote that matches the device you're pairing (e.g. if it's a DVD player, press the DVD button).
Similarly, what are the codes for a Vizio TV?
Five Digit Codes
How do I connect my universal remote to my TV?
Turn on your TV or another device you wish to control. Press and hold the corresponding DEVICE and POWER buttons on the remote at the same time. Wait until the power button comes on and then release both buttons. Pointing the remote at the TV or another device, press the Power button on the remote and wait 2 seconds.