Asked by: Carlitos Vilchesmusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I program the volume on my spectrum remote?
Last Updated: 25th March, 2021
- On your remote, press the CBL and the OK/SEL buttons simultaneously for three seconds. The device LED will turn on for 30 seconds..
- While the LED is on, press the VOL+ button.
- Press the CBL button.
- To return to TV volume control, repeat the steps from above and then press TV in step #3.
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, how do I adjust the volume on my Spectrum cable box?
- Check the volume level on your TV and Spectrum Receiver.
- Unplug and re-plug your HDMI or component cables.
- Change your stereo audio and audio output settings in Audio & Video settings.
- Change channels to confirm if audio issue is channel-specific.
One may also ask, what are the codes for spectrum remote? Spectrum Remote Controls - Universal CLIKR-5: UR5U-8720L
- Insignia: 350, 400, 052, 402, 403, 454, 457.
- LG: 363, 113, 116, 102, 106, 112, 127, 143, 569, 284.
- Panasonic: 080, 034, 056, 164, 208, 359, 552, 524.
- Philips: 164, 005, 093, 038, 116, 003, 363, 059, 127, 206, 431, 333, 161, 594.
- Samsung: 258, 050, 089, 105, 363, 127, 143, 333, 228, 229.
Subsequently, question is, how do I turn up the volume on my cable box?
To check the volume settings, complete the following steps:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Scroll down and highlight Settings.
- Press the right arrow key to view the sub menu and highlight Audio.
- Press the right arrow key to highlight Set-Top Box Volume.
- Press OK to launch the audio volume control.
How do I fix my spectrum remote?
- Replace your batteries.
- Make sure your Spectrum Receiver (cable box) is turned on.
- Change channels by pressing the buttons on your receiver (if available).
- Remove any objects (i.e. furniture) around your receiver.
- Position your receiver on a slightly different angle so it can detect your remote.