- Use Padded Cases.
- Shoulder Bag.
- Carry Your Gear In Your Hand Luggage.
- Hide or Remove Camera Branding.
- Shoot on Film.
- Wire Camera Strap.
- Clean Your Camera Daily.
- Use Multiple Memory Cards.
Moreover, where should I pack my camera when flying?
Just wrap your camera body and lenses separatelyin several shirts (or other soft apparel, like a non-abrasivesweater) and pack the items in the middle of the bag. Solong as you take one lens with your camera, you won't reallyneed a bag to carry it all around when you actually arriveat your destination.
Similarly, how do you carry a DSLR when traveling?
Here are our basic safety tips for traveling with yourDSLR:
- Purchase a good camera carrying bag.
- Use lens filters.
- Consider using the camera lens hood.
- Be a savvy photographer and not a stupid one.
- Know when to take your DSLR camera.
- Carry your camera and lens when in transit.
- Take a lens cleaning kit.
Personal electronics are allowed in either checked orcarry-on luggage. In fact, it might be preferable foryou to keep items such as laptops, MP3 players, videocameras and video game systems with you, becausechecked baggage might be jostled quite a bit as it's loaded ontoand off the plane.