Asked by: Dimitrinka Arguimbausports soccer
How do I purchase on demand?
Last Updated: 17th May, 2020
From the Xfinity Stream app:
- Go to Browse > Movies.
- Select the title you wish you purchase, then selectRent/Buy.
- Choose to Rent or Buy in SD or HD.
- You'll be asked to confirm your order.
- The charge for the purchase will appear on your nextXfinity bill.
Click to see full answer.
People also ask, how do you buy a movie on demand?
On Demand Purchases
- Access On Demand.
- Access the Movies or TV Category.
- Scroll to your selection and click OK.
- Click “Buy Now” to Purchase.
- Press the Contour Menu button on the remote then select Savedon the New Contour menu.
- Select Purchases and then select the movie or TV show you wouldlike to play.
Likewise, how do I order Comcast on demand? To access Xfinity On Demand on your TV:
- Press the On Demand button on your Comcast remote control ortune to Channel 1.
- Use the arrow buttons to select a category from the Xfinity OnDemand main menu.
- Select the Watch or Buy icon to view a program.
- Press the Info button on your remote when watching aprogram.
Also to know, how do you watch shows on demand?
Access On Demand
- Press Menu on your remote control.
- Navigate to TV Shows, Movies or Video Store using the arrowbuttons on your remote, and then press OK/Select.
- If your remote control has an On Demand button, you can pressit once to access TV Shows, twice to access Movies or three timesto access the Video Store.
Is there a charge for Cox on demand?
With On DEMAND from Cox, digital cablecustomers have access to more than 6000 movies and shows, includinghigh-definition content and exclusive programming, all viathe digital receiver. The majority of OnDEMAND programming is free and all available withthe touch of a button.