Asked by: Pancho Vormbergtechnology and computing desktop publishing
How do I put Mobi files on my iPad?
Last Updated: 22nd January, 2020
- Download or email a . mobi file to your iPhone oriPad.
- Download or save a .mobi file to your Android device. Onyour Android device, go to your home screen then open your'File Manager' or 'File Explorer.'
- Install the Kindle for PC on your computer.Download a .
- Open 'Settings' on the Kindle.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how do I open a Mobi file on my iPad?
- Hook your iPad to the PC so iTunes opens,
- open up your iPad in iTunes,
- go to apps,
- scroll down then find kindle,
- click on it and you'll have a box to the right,
- drag the mobi files into there and they will be put into thekindle app.
Subsequently, question is, how do I add Mobi files to my iPad Kindle app? Then select “Apps" from the top menu bar of iTuneswindow. Scroll down to find the "Fire Sharing" section.Under the file sharing section, you will find some appsinstalled on your ios device that support filesharing. Select "Kindle" app, then drag .mobiebook files to "kindle" box.
Subsequently, one may also ask, does Mobi work on iPad?
It is not possible to transfer and view mobi fileinto iPad directly because it does not supportmobi extention. To read mobi files on youriPad, you first need to: Convert mobi files intoiPad compatible format like epub. Or install third party appon your iPad to open and read mobifiles.
How do you open Mobi files?
- Download eReader Prestigio from the Play Store. This free appsupports many ebook file types, including epub and MOBI.
- Open eReader Prestigio. It's the open book icon in the appdrawer.
- Tap Skip.
- Tap the ≡ menu.
- Tap Files.
- Browse to the folder that contains the MOBI file.
- Tap the MOBI file.