Asked by: Encinar Fieckmusic and audio soundtracks
How do I rearrange photos in a Facebook post?
Keeping this in consideration, how can I change the order of my posts on Facebook?
To change your News Feed so that postsappear chronologically, tap on the More tab in either the Androidor iOS version of Facebook's mobile app. From there, scrolldown to a bar labeled Feeds and tap on Most Recent. Now you'll seeitems in your News Feed in order of the time they wereposted.
- Open Facebook on a computer.
- Go to your profile and click Photos.
- Click Albums.
- Go to the album with the photo you want to move.
- Click Options in the bottom right.
- Select Move To Other Album and move the photo or video to analbum you choose from the dropdown menu.
how do I change the layout of my photos on Facebook?
Click on the album name or click 'Edit' next to the albumname. In the album, edit view go to the left options bar and in theLayout & Design section find the option 'Layout'and choose the prefered layout from the list. Click'Save'
How to Edit Facebook Album Layout?
- How to Edit Facebook Album Layout?
View Facebook Feed in ChronologicalOrder By default, Facebook shows you the “TopPosts.” If you'd rather see everything inchronological order and decide for yourself what'sinteresting, just click the little dots next to News Feed andchoose Most Recent. To change it back, click those dots andchoose Top Stories.