Asked by: Maja Norestechnology and computing tablets and e readers
How do I reboot my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3?
- Turn your Galaxy Tab 3 off.
- Now Press & hold the Volume Up, Power andHomebuttons together until you see an Android lying on itsback.
- Use the volume keys to scroll down toWipeData/Factory Reset and use the Powerbutton toconfirm.
Thereof, how do I soft reset my Galaxy Tab 3?
Perform a Soft Reset A soft reset restarts your device and doesnoterase any of your content or data. Begin by pressingandholding the Power key until your device turns off. Waitamoment, then press and hold the Power key to turnyourdevice back on.
Additionally, how do I reboot my galaxy tab?
Press and hold down the “Power” buttononyour Samsung tablet for a few seconds. Release the buttonwhenthe “Power Options” menu appears on yourtablet.Tap the “Restart” button to rebootyourSamsung tablet.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a shortwhilein order to turn off the device.
- After that, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up + Home+Power button for a few momements.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appearsonthe screen.