Asked by: Josiane Zhinovmusic and audio sports play by play
How do I record an audio message on my iPhone?
Last Updated: 25th March, 2020
- In a message conversation, touch and holdtorecord an audio message.
- To preview your message, tap . To cancel, tap . Tosend,tap .
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, how do I record a voice message on my iPhone?
Open the “Voice Memos” app locatedonthe iPhone. Tap the red record button tostartrecording the voice or audio, whenfinishedtap again on the same button to stop recording.Whensatisfied with the recording, tap on “Done”Savethe voice recording and give it a name.
Secondly, how long can you record a voice memo on iPhone? Fundamentally, your available recordingtimedepends on the amount of free space on your iPhone. Asageneral rule of thumb, one free gigabyte allows youtorecord about 101 minutes of stereo uncompressed 44.1kHzWAVaudio.
Also, how do I text a voice recording?
Here's what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this asRecordvoice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, thiswillvary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
Why do voice messages disappear?
The reason audio messages disappear fromyouriPhone is because the setting was not done and by default itwillonly last for a maximum of two minutes. An audio orvideomessage recorded and sent from Messages willexpiretwo minutes after you play it.