Asked by: Jeromy Leidreiterhome and garden smart home
How do I remove a Honeywell thermostat from my account?
Last Updated: 7th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Besides, how do I unregister my Honeywell thermostat?
- Login into the Honeywell Home app.
- Tap on the thermostat's name.
- Tap on the settings wheel (top right corner).
- Select "Thermostat Configuration".
- Select "Delete Thermostat" at the bottom.
- A pop-up window will be displayed asking to confirm the deletion, select yes.
Subsequently, question is, how do I change the name of my Honeywell thermostat? Information
- Chose your thermostat in the Honeywell Home app.
- Tap on the cogwheel symbol, in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Go to "Thermostat Configuration" under Hardware Settings.
- Type in the new name of the Thermostat in the text field.
- Press the back arrow to save the changes.
Beside above, how do you turn off the wifi on a Honeywell thermostat?
Turn off wifi on Honeywell thermostat
- Touch the setup button on the screen.
- There are 5 blank buttons at the bottom centre of the screen. Hold the middle one for 5 seconds.
- Some numbers come up on the screen. On the left set, scroll to 0860. Then change 1 to 0 on the right.
- Press Done on the bottom left.
How do I use the Honeywell thermostat app?
This app will guide you through the basic setup of your thermostat.
- Launch the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Search for "Honeywell Lyric" in the search box at the top. Select the app from the list of results.
- Tap on Install.
- Once installed, tap Open to launch the app immediately if you wish.