Asked by: Hovik Aharramtechnology and computing desktop publishing
How do I remove a page in a PDF?
Last Updated: 6th March, 2020
- Open the PDF in Acrobat.
- Choose the Organize Pages tool from the right pane.
- Select a page thumbnail you want to deleteandclick the Delete icon to delete thepage.
- A confirmation dialog box is displayed.
- Save the PDF.
Click to see full answer.
Simply so, how do you delete blank pages in a PDF?
Go to Document -> Rearranges Pages->Delete Pages. Click Page Ranges dropdown andselect“Blank Pages” option. Check“analyzepages” to set toleranceoption.
Additionally, how do I separate pages in a PDF? First, open the PDF file that you wanttobreak into different parts. Click on the Toolspane,Pages panel and select the Split Documentcommand.The Split Document dialog allows you to controlthesplit by the number of pages in a file, file size,orby top-level bookmarks.
Accordingly, how can I remove a page from a PDF online?
How to delete pages from PDF files online:
- Drag and drop your PDF file in the box above.
- Delete each page by hovering over its thumbnail and clickthetrash icon.
- You can also rearrange and rotate the pages if needed.
- Click 'Apply Changes' and download the modified file.
How do I add and remove pages from a PDF?
How to extract pages from a PDF
- Open the PDF in Acrobat DC, and then choose Tools >OrganizePages or choose Organize Pages from the right pane.
- In the secondary toolbar, click Extract.
- Specify the range of pages to extract.
- In the new toolbar, do one or more of the following beforeyouclick Extract: