Asked by: Aida Ocatechnology and computing smartphones
How do I remove an email account from my Samsung s8?
Last Updated: 18th March, 2020
- From home, swipe up to access Apps.
- Tap Email.
- Tap Menu > Settings.
- Tap an account name, and then tap Remove >Remove.
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, how do I delete an email account from my Samsung Galaxy s8?
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open theApps tray.
- Tap Settings > Accounts and backup >Accounts.
- Select the account type you wish to delete. Tap on the accountname or email address.
- Tap Menu > Remove account > REMOVE ACCOUNT.
Also, how do I remove a device from my Samsung account? Remove a Samsung account From Settings, swipe to and tap Accounts andbackup. Tap Accounts, and then select your Samsungaccount. Next, tap More Options, and then tap Removeaccount. Review the information, and then tapRemove.
Secondly, how do I remove an email account from my Samsung?
How to delete an email account from my Samsung GalaxyS4
- Touch Apps.
- Scroll to and touch Email.
- Touch Menu.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Manage accounts.
- Touch the Trash can icon.
- Touch the account(s) you want to delete.
- Touch Done.
How do I delete an email account off my phone?
- Go to Applications > Email.
- On the Email screen, bring up the settings menu and tapAccounts.
- Press and hold the Exchange Account you want to delete untilthe Menu window opens.
- On the Menu window, click Remove Account.
- On the Remove Account warning window, tap OK or Remove Accountto finish.