Asked by: Yeraldin Bahtinmusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I remove background graphics in PowerPoint 2016?
Last Updated: 27th May, 2020
- Click on the image that has background you want toremove.
- On the Format tab, click Remove Background.
- PowerPoint will automatically select the part of theimage to be kept.
- Adjust the selection to cover the area of the image that youwant to keep.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, how do I remove background graphics in PowerPoint?
Here's how to remove the picture background or watermarkfrom your slides.
- On the View menu, select Master > Slide Master.
- In the thumbnail pane on the left, click any slide layouts thathave the picture watermark you want to remove.
- On the Slide Master tab, click Background Styles.
- Click Format Background.
Similarly, how do I remove the background of a picture in PowerPoint 2019? PowerPoint 2019 For Dummies
- Select the picture whose background you want to remove.
- On the Picture Tools → Format tab, click the RemoveBackground button (found in the Adjust group).
- If necessary, resize the bounding rectangle to properly enclosethe subject.
how do I make the background transparent in PowerPoint 2016?
Make part of a picture transparent
- Click the picture that you want to create transparent areasin.
- Under Picture Tools, on the Format tab, in the Adjust group,click Recolor.
- Click Set Transparent Color, and then click the color in thepicture or image that you want to make transparent. Notes:
How do you edit background graphics in PowerPoint?
- Click the Design tab to change the selected slide background,or click the View tab, and then click the Slide Master View tab tochange the selected slide master or slide layout background.
- Click the Background Styles button, and then click FormatBackground.