Asked by: Clementa Eigetechnology and computing email
How do I remove myself from MyLife website?
Last Updated: 14th February, 2020
- Visit your profile on MyLife.com.
- Click on “This is me” and “See ReputationScore.”
- Select “See My Background & ReputationScore.”
- Continue through the claiming process, removing personalinformation to the greatest extent possible, and using yourdisposable email.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, is MyLife a legit website?
"MyLife.com is a scam that begins with a falsesolicitation telling potential victims that 'someone' is searchingfor them, and they can find out who by paying a small fee," thesuit said. It added that users do not realize they are signing upfor long-term subscriptions.
Subsequently, question is, can you see who views your MyLife profile? With a free membership, you will be able to viewbasic information about the people searching for you, suchas gender, age range and approximate location. With a premium Who'sSearching for You® subscription you cansee their detailed profile and make contact with them.MyLife.com results will appear first.
Secondly, how do I remove myself from whitepages com?
- Sign up for a Whitepages account.
- Once you have an account, head to the Whitepages home page andselect “Remove From Directory” in the footer under“Your Whitepages.”
- Paste in the URL of your listing that you want removed, thenconfirm the removal by clicking “Remove this info fromWhitepages.”
Is TruthFinder legit?
Yes, TruthFinder is 100% safe. We made it a rule that we would only create a site wewould want our friends and family to use. Running a public recordssearch on TruthFinder is safe, secure, and completelyconfidential. Using TruthFinder will not give your computera virus or make you vulnerable to hackers.