Asked by: Fior Andueza-Mezquirizhome and garden home appliances
How do I remove the lint trap from my Samsung dryer?
Last Updated: 2nd May, 2021
- Turn off the dryer.
- Open the door, and pull out the lint filter from inside the tumbler.
- Open the lint filter by separating it at the top.
- Close the lint filter, reinsert the lint filter into the dryer, and then close the dryer door.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how do I clean the lint from my Samsung washer dryer?
Location of Lint Filter in Samsung Washer/Dryer Combo.
- 1 Open the door and pull the lint filter upward to remove.
- 2 Open the outer filter and remove the inner filter (A) .
- 3 Unfold both the inner filter and outer filter.
- 4 Remove the lint from both filters, and then clean the filters with a cleaning brush.
Additionally, how do you unclog a dryer vent?
- Pull the dryer away from wall and disconnect the vent from the dryer outlet.
- Go outside and unscrew the cover from the vent outlet.
- Vacuum the lint from both ends of the vent line, using a canister vacuum cleaner.
- Blow lint out of the parts of the line you can't reach, using a leaf blower.
Keeping this in view, how do I know if my dryer vent is clogged?
How To Tell If Dryer Vent Is Clogged
- Excess Dry Times. One of the first signs that your dryer vent is clogged is when your clothes are no longer fully drying during a regular dry cycle.
- Burning Smell. Have you noticed a burnt odor coming from your dryer whenever you have a load going?
- Hot Exterior.
- Sizable Lint.
How do I clean the sensor on my Samsung dryer?
Instructions: how to clean your dryer's moisture sensor
- Locate your dryer's moisture sensor.
- Take your fine sandpaper and scrub the moisture sensor.
- Take your dry rag and polish up the moisture sensor.
- Test your dryer to be sure it's working properly.