Asked by: Mouhsine Melevideo gaming console games
How do I remove the motherboard from my ps4?
Last Updated: 30th July, 2021
- Step 1 Motherboard.
- Remove the four stickers from the back ofthePS4.
- Remove the four 9mm TR9 Security Torx screws fromtheback of the PS4.
- With the device upside down, lift up on the back side ofthedevice to remove the bottom cover.
- Remove the three 9mm TR9 Security Torx screws onthepower supply.
Click to see full answer.
Simply so, what tools are needed to take apart a ps4?
You will need the following tools.
- TR9 Torx security Screwdriver.
- Phillips #0 Screwdriver.
- Phillips #1 Screwdriver.
Secondly, how long is a ps4 warranty? Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC ("SIE") warrantstothe original purchaser (“you”) thatthePS4™ hardware, which includes components containedinthe retail box with this hardware (“Product”), willbefree from material defects in material and workmanship for aperiodof one year from the original date of purchase (
Thereof, what screwdriver Do you need to open a ps4?
A TR9 Torx security bit screwdriver. The PS4 uses T9 screws, but aT8screwdriver should work as well.
Where is the manual eject screw on ps4?
PS4 CUH-2015 & PS4 Pro CUH-7015 Series
- Turn off the PS4.
- Unplug the power, HDMI, and any other cables from the backofyour PS4 system.
- On a clean, flat, surface place the PS4 upside down, andlookfor the hole directly above the PS Logo. (
- Insert the screwdriver into the manual eject hole and turntorelease the disc.