Asked by: Fan Amezquetapersonal finance pet insurance
How do I reprint a payroll check in QuickBooks desktop?
Last Updated: 17th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Besides, how do I reprint a pay stub in QuickBooks desktop?
How to Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks Desktop
- Choose File and click on Print Forms.
- Click on Pay Stubs.
- You have to Select your payroll bank account and enter adaterange that includes the pay date of the pay stub you wanttoprint.
- Next to Employee select the drop-down menu to choosetheemployee, If you want to filter by one employee.
Also, how do I reprint a payroll check in QuickBooks? To reprint:
- In the left navigation bar, click Reports.
- Click the All Reports tab, and then click Manage Payroll.
- From the list of reports, click Paycheck List.
- When the report page opens, select the checkboxes for thepaystubs or paychecks you want to print.
- Click Print to open the PDF in a new tab.
Also to know, how do I print a copy of a check in QuickBooks?
Reprint the check
- Open the checks you want to print one at a time.
- Select Print Later.
- Select Save.
- After you've done this for all of the checks to print,selectthe Plus icon (+) at the top, then Print Checks.
- Choose the Bank Account from the drop-down menu.
- Select the checks you want to print in this batch.
How do I void and reissue a payroll check in QuickBooks desktop?
Void a paycheck
- Select the Payroll Center icon.
- In the Payroll Center, select the Pay Employees tab.
- Enter a date range in the Show paychecks from andthroughfields, and select in the display area to show thechecks.
- Select to select the check you want to void.
- Select the Void button.