Asked by: Thalia Maguillatechnology and computing desktop publishing
How do I reprint my last print job on Brother printer?
Last Updated: 11th April, 2021
Reprint the last print job. (For Windowsusersonly)
- Click Advanced tab and then Other Print Option.
- Choose "User Reprint" and check the checkboxfor"Use Reprint".
- Click OK.
- Print the document as usual.
Click to see full answer.
Also know, how do I reprint my Brother printer?
To use the reprint function, please print the documentfromyour computer first and then follow the steps below toreprintit.
- Press Go for about 4 seconds and release it.
- Press + or - to choose "Print".
- Press + to enter the number of copies you want between 1 and999Copies.
- Press Go or OK.
One may also ask, can you view previously printed documents? When this feature is enabled, you can accessyourdocument history by opening the "Devices and Printers"menu,right-clicking the printer you are currently usingandselecting the "See What's Printing" tab thatappearsin the associated menu.
Then, how do I reprint a document from printer history?
Reprinting from the Print History. Whenyouclick Save Print History on the File menu toenablethe setting, the document printed from the preview issaved,and you can reprint the document with thesamesettings. Open the printer driver setup window. Then ontheMaintenance tab, select View Print History.
How do I reprint a print job on a Mac?
When you clear completed print jobs, any pending oractiveprint jobs also get cleared.
- Click the Apple menu and select "System Preferences" fromthedrop-down menu.
- Select "Print & Scan" in the Hardware section.
- Select the printer with the completed print job you wanttorecover.
- Click the "Open Print Queue"