Asked by: Deedra Zeraritechnology and computing photo editing software
How do I rerun a NuGet restore?
Last Updated: 5th April, 2021
- Select the Tools > NuGet Package Manager > Package Manager Settings menu command.
- Set both options under Package Restore.
- Select OK.
- Build your project again.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how do I run a Nuget package restore?
Restore packages manually using Visual Studio
- Enable package restore by choosing Tools > Options > NuGet Package Manager. Under Package Restore options, select Allow NuGet to download missing packages.
- In Solution Explorer, right click the solution and select Restore NuGet Packages.
Similarly, how do I restore a Visual Studio project? To enable this feature, from the main menu, go to Tools > Options and choose “Projects and Solutions” and select “Restore solution explorer project hierarchy state on solution load” checkbox. With this option enabled, Visual Studio will load your solution with collapsed/expanded state of solution explorer.
In this way, how do I force a Nuget package to reinstall?
Switch to the Browse tab, search for the package name, select it, then select Install). For all packages, delete the package folder, then run nuget install . For a single package, delete the package folder and use nuget install <id> to reinstall the same one.
What does dotnet restore do?
The dotnet restore command uses NuGet to restore dependencies as well as project-specific tools that are specified in the project file. By default, the restoration of dependencies and tools are executed in parallel. You specify additional feeds by creating your own nuget. config file in the project directory.