Asked by: Miladys Filippstechnology and computing computer peripherals
How do I reset a color OS to factory settings?
Last Updated: 2nd April, 2021
- After the phone turns off, press and hold the Volume Up + Powerbutton at the same time.
- Your phone should now be in recovery mode.
- Select Wipe data and cache.
- You may be asked for your phone password or to login to yourGoogle Account to confirm your identity.
Click to see full answer.
Herein, how do I reset my color OS?
COLORS Hard Reset :-
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Then, To go to the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power keyfor a short while.
- Next, select option : “wipe data / factory reset”using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
Subsequently, question is, how can I factory reset my phone? Factory reset your Android phone from the Settingsmenu
- In the Settings menu, find Backup & reset, then tap Factorydata reset and Reset phone.
- You'll be prompted to enter your pass code and then to Eraseeverything.
- Once that is done, select the option to reboot your phone.
- Then, you can restore your phone's data.
Also know, what does reset system settings mean?
A factory reset, also known as masterreset, is a software restore of an electronic deviceto its original system state by erasing all of theinformation stored on the device in an attempt to restorethe device to its original manufacturersettings.
How do I delete everything off my oppo?
Reset your phone to factory settings
- Go to [Settings] > [Additional settings] > [Back up andreset] > [Factory data reset] to reset your OPPOsmartphone.
- In [Factory data reset], OPPO smartphone has four options.
- This option will reset all system settings without deleting anydata or media files.