Asked by: Bram Ketelsenhome and garden home appliances
How do I reset a Maytag Centennial washer?
Last Updated: 2nd March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I reset my Maytag washer?
How to Reset a Maytag Washer
- Press the "Power/Cancel" button.
- Push the appropriate button to choose a new cycle.
- Press "Start/Pause." You have now reset your Maytag washer.
Furthermore, how do you troubleshoot a Maytag washer? How to Troubleshoot & Repair a Maytag Washer
- Assess the load.
- Determine whether the washer is plugged into the electrical outlet.
- Remove any kinks from the drain hose.
- Close the washer's lid securely to add pressure to the lid switch.
- Avoid overcrowding your load; an unbalanced, heavy load can contribute to excessive water fill that can leak.
Thereof, why is my Maytag washer stuck on wash cycle?
If your top load washing machine (or some older front load washers) is stuck on one continuous cycle and will not advance and forward to the next wash cycle, then most likely the washer timer is faulty and needs replacement. The timer on your washing machine controls all aspects of the wash, spin, and rinse cycles.
Does a washing machine have a reset button?
Some machines have a button you push to reset its motor. On a machine without a reset button, unplugging the washer and then plugging it back in often serves as the means to reset it. Although not usually a button, programmable washing machines might have a reset function or position to clear a program problem.