Asked by: Radouane Fianshome and garden smart home
How do I reset my ADT SmartThings?
Last Updated: 23rd July, 2021
How do I factory reset my ADT Security Hub?
- Cancel ADT Professional Monitoring Service;
- Delete the ADT Security Hub from SmartThings; and.
- Disconnect and reconnect the battery.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, how do I connect my ADT to SmartThings?
Log into the SmartThings app on your smartphone:
- Make sure your system is disarmed before installing any new device.
- Open your app, navigate to the Devices list and select Add Devices.
- Tap ADT Security Devices.
- Select the ADT device you are trying to add.
- Pull the tab on your detector to place your device in pairing mode.
Also Know, how do I change the time on my ADT SmartThings? Re: Smartthings/ADT security hub has wrong date and time
- Open the classic app.
- Tap the Hamburger menu in the top left.
- Tap the settings/gear icon.
- Make sure its the home location.
- Using the map move your location icon to somewhere in a different time zone.
- Go back into the Settings for home.
Keeping this in consideration, is ADT compatible with SmartThings?
Yes. The ADT Security Hub works as a SmartThings Hub and is compatible with a wide range of smart home devices that have been certified as Works with SmartThings.
What is SmartThings ADT?
Having the SmartThings app is like having a remote control for your home. Because the app allows you to arm and disarm your ADT security system from your smartphone or tablet. And it lets you control and automate your SmartThings devices and receive alerts of unexpected activity from virtually anywhere.