Asked by: Aryan Ballahome and garden home appliances
How do I reset my affinity washer?
Last Updated: 28th March, 2021
- Verify that your Frigidaire front washer is plugged into a working electrical outlet and turned on; otherwise, you won't be able to reset it.
- Press and hold the "Spin Speed" and "Soil Level" buttons together for a few seconds.
- Continue holding the buttons until a signal sounds then release them.
Click to see full answer.
Furthermore, how do you unlock an affinity washing machine?
To complete the Frigidaire front load washer door latch bypass can be quickly done by pressing the control lock button for five seconds. This should disable the lock. Push the start/pause button to stop the current wash cycle. You should now be able to pry the washer's door open to add clothes or remove items.
Subsequently, question is, why is my washer stuck on pause? The PAU, or pause, error usually means that the washing machine cycle was interrupted and was not restarted properly. If the washer was stopped midcycle and not restarted, the cycle must be canceled or completed before a new selection can be made.
Consequently, how do you clear error codes on Frigidaire Affinity washer?
To clear latest stored error code: • Turn the Program Knob to the start position, Spin Only. Press Start/Pause to start the cycle and save it. Press Cancel to stop the cycle and turn off the LEDs. Press Cancel again to turn on the LEDs.
How do you bypass a washing machine door lock?
How to Bypass a Washing Machine Lid Lock
- Turn off the washer and unplug the appliance.
- Locate the retaining tabs and/or screws that hold the top horizontal panel down.
- Look for the lid lock switch on the underside of the top panel and where it fits into the appliance.
- Put the lid back down and plug the washing machine back into the electrical outlet.