Asked by: Cilinia Orrithome and garden home appliances
How do I reset my Asko washing machine?
Last Updated: 28th March, 2021
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, how do I fix my Asko washing machine?
How to Troubleshoot an Asko Washing Machine
- Check the power supply and washer door if the Asko washer will not start.
- Make sure the power switch is turned on if the Asko washer door will not open.
- Close the washer door if the error message display states that you should.
- Turn off the water supply if the error message display states that overfilling has occurred.
One may also ask, is ASKO a good washing machine? Asko washing machine Excellent washing machine lasted 15 years washing for a family of eight before the door lock broke, company provides very good service and advice, am going to replace with another Asko. They have excellent spin speeds and are very water and energy efficient.
People also ask, how do you reset a washing machine?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.
How much water does an Asko washing machine use?
An ASKO washer can rinse up to seven times and remove virtually any trace of detergent residue, yet still use only 20 gallons of water.