Asked by: Alaitz Caseltechnology and computing operating systems
How do I reset my BIOS settings to default without display?
Last Updated: 11th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, how do I reset BIOS to default settings?
Method 1 Resetting from Within BIOS
- Restart your computer.
- Wait for the computer's first startup screen to appear.
- Repeatedly tap Del or F2 to enter setup.
- Wait for your BIOS to load.
- Find the "Setup Defaults" option.
- Select the "Load Setup Defaults" option and press ↵Enter.
Similarly, does resetting the BIOS erase data? Resetting the BIOS data does not always clearapower-on password stored in the BIOS settings.
Then, how do I reset my Gigabyte BIOS to default?
Gigabyte: press the 'F7' key toloaddefault settings. ASUS: press the 'F5' key toloaddefault settings. 3. Once reset, press 'F10' tosaveand exit BIOS.
How do I restore my CPU to factory settings?
To reset your PC
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings,andthen tap Change PC settings.
- Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap orclickRecovery.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, tap or clickGetstarted.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.