Asked by: Battista Hintzpetertechnology and computing computer networking
How do I reset my Dlink DIR 300?
Last Updated: 11th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also, how do I setup my D Link DIR 300 wireless router?
How to setup WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK for DIR-300
- Step 1 Connect Your PC (Laptop) to the Router (Port1,2,3,4either one of them) using Network cable.
- Step 2 Launch your IE (Internet explorer) and key in192.168.0.1in the address column and press enter.
- Step 3 Enter your Username: admin and no password (if itisdefault) click on OK.
Also, how do I reset my Dlink router? To reset your D-Link router:
- With the power on (Power LED on front panel should belitgreen), use the pointed end of a paper clip to press and holdtheReset button for 10 seconds.
- Release the Reset button.
- Wait 15 seconds before resuming setup.
Moreover, how do I reset my Dlink DIR 605l?
Reset theDlinkDIR-605L As you can see from the image below theresetbutton is located on the back panel on the right side.With therouter on press and hold the reset button forabout10 seconds. This begins the reset process. Make sureyouhold the reset button down for the entire amountoftime.
How do I reset my Dlink DIR 816 router?
Step 1: With the unit on, place a paper clip intothehole on the back/bottom of the unit labeled Reset. Step2:Hold the paper clip down for 10 seconds and release. Step 3:Thelights on the front of the router should start to flash(Thepower LED may go off or turn orange) and then the devicewillreboot.