Asked by: Jinzhu Galparsorohome and garden indoor environmental quality
How do I reset my Germ Guardian?
Last Updated: 17th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, how do I reset my GermGuardian?
The HEPA reset light that is located on the control panel illuminates when it is time to replace your filter. After replacing your filter, insert a pen tip into the HEPA reset area to restart your system.
Secondly, when should I change my air purifier filter? General Filter Replacement Schedule
- HEPA Filters: Must be replaced every 12 to 18 months.
- Carbon Filters: Must be replaced from three to six months.
- Pre-Filters: Must be cleaned every 30 days and replaced when worn out.
- Permanent Filters: Must be cleaned every three months and replaced when damaged.
Subsequently, question is, how do I reset my Filtrete air purifier?
There is a slot where you can press with your fingernail above the change filter light. Press down for 5 seconds or so and the light will turn red and blink 3 times then disappears. Reset is done.
How do you clean a guardian filter?
How to clean a washable GermGuardian filter
- Take your air purifier to a designated cleaning area.
- Follow the dismantling procedure in the manual to carefully remove the filters.
- Dust off excess dust from the filters.
- Take the filters to a water source (or use a hosepipe outdoors) to clean the dust and dirt.