Asked by: Constancio Schniederberndhome and garden home appliances
How do I reset my Kenmore refrigerator control panel?
- Locate the refrigerator breaker in your service panel.
- Turn off the refrigerator breaker, or unplug the power cord.
- Restore power to the refrigerator to complete the reset.
Furthermore, how do I reset my Kenmore side by side refrigerator?
If this control board experienced a power glitch or surge through the electrical lines, you may be able to reset it by completely unplugging the refrigerator to completely disconnect electrical power for 5 minutes. After plugging the refrigerator back in, the board may resume normal operation.
In respect to this, how do I reset the control panel on my Samsung refrigerator?
On the display panel, follow these steps:
- Press the Power Freezer and the Power Cool buttons at the same time.
- Hold the 2 buttons for 3 to 5 seconds.
- This will reset the refrigerator back to normal and the fridge will begin cooling again. Related Questions.
There is not a reset button on most models of refrigerators. Unplugging the refrigerator for several minutes and then plugging it back in will sometimes reboot the electronic control board on the refrigerator (if it has a control board).